Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dubai - Centre of Luxury






dear readers,


sorry it's been awhile i did not update this blog....

this time it's gonna be interesting. Thank God, mama and abah, finally I arrived in Dubai.

All this while I've been dreeming of going to Dubai, and I told my mom that i really-really want to go to Dubai, not to shop but to see the fantastis archicture of the buildings in Dubai. Dubai is extremely different from Oman. in Oman we only see high mountains, in contrast, Dubai is full with modern high rise buildings.


it seems im only left with only one week to go back to Malaysia and i did not really expect to visit Dubai on this trip. However on thursday morning my mom told me that we are going to visit a Malaysian family in Ibri, a small city near the boarder post of U.A.E. When we arrived in Ibri, it seems my dad continued driving ad did not stop at all. Then i ask my mom, why we are not stoping? my mom said, actually we're going to Dubai. At first i did not belive because my mom said before this probably my next trip to Oman then i will have a chance to go to Dubai. This year my parents got to spend a lot on my brother's weding. And i was really shocked when my mom told that we are heading to Dubai. Is it a joke or what. i went to sleep and when i woke up, a taxi at the boarder post was already waited for us. How could i express my feeling that time..

damm i was so so so excited. Thank God, im going to Dubai.

Along the journey to Dubai, sitting in that taxi was really hilarious. The taxi driver is an Omani who could not speak English and us as the passenger who could not fluently speak Arabic.

so, i think u guys know what it's like...hahaha.... it's just like chicken talking to a duck.

then about one and a half hour, finally we arrived in the land of Luxury. weeehooo!!

before entering Dubai, from far we can see the most tallest hotel or tower in the world, still under construction. Maybe a year time it will finish.

First, we went to Dubai Creek, it is a big creek in the city where boats are use as transportation form one point to another point. The system is ust like a bus. pay 1 Drhm and hope on. Then, we when see the trademark of Dubai and a place where people all over the world look on to go is the only 7 star hotel called Burj Al-Arab. well, we could not enter the hotel because only visitors of the hotel are only allowed, however we manage to have the view of the building on the beach side quite nearby. After that, we head on to a mall, next to that 7 stars hotel called Souk Madinat Jumeira. The mall is so so beautiful where aroung the mall they made a small creek where visitors can go for a romantic crusing. Trust me, looking at the environment and scenery, it will be the most memorable time that you ever had.


haiyooo guys....penat laaa menulis....to be continued...

check out the pictures me and my brother took...

No comments: